• Holla

    Click on the Shuffle Sign 🔀 and get lucky to see Some of our important POST 🔥🔥🔥 also Follow @Silas1h on any Social Media cuh

    Tech Stuffs Only

    Youtube Suscribe

    Sunday 26 March 2017

    HOW TO REGISTER A TIGO GHANA SIM CARD

    THE SMS FORMAT FOR REGISTERING A TIGO GHANA SIM CARD

    Agent Code Without The First Zero#1234#Tigo Number Without The First Zero# First Name#Second Name#Nationality#id Type#id Number#Date Of Birth#First Alphabet Of Gender#Region Code#Region Capital#Approval Or Disapproval Of Tigo Cash Registration
    Afterwards, you then send it as message to the short code 6767

    ID TYPES

    Passport ðŸ‘‰ 1
    Driver’s license ðŸ‘‰ 2
    Voter’s ID ðŸ‘‰ 3
    National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) ðŸ‘‰ 4
    National Identification Authority (NIA) ðŸ‘‰ 5

    For Example:

    Name: Yaw Osei
    Date of Birth: 25th may 1990
    Tigo number: 0570033893
    ID Type: Voters
    ID number: 2508199325
    Now, substituting the details into the operations, we have:
    578683390#1234#570033893#Yaw#Osei#Ghana#3#2508199325#25051990#M#1#Accra#Yes
    Afterwards, you then send it as a message to the short code 6767.

    Caution:

    It is very illegal to register more than one sim card within 24 hours using the same ID card as directed by the National Communications Authority (NCA).
    However, exceptions include situations whereby the third party is a spouse, sibling or any other relative whom you bear the same Sire name. In this case, you are permitted to add only one person.

    NOTE

    You can only apply this procedure when you have an existing Tigo sim card or an already registered sim.
    When the whole procedure is over, the agent and new subscriber will receive the confirmation messages in two forms:
    1. 2xxxxxxxx or 57xxxxxxxxx registered successfully. Dial 841 to activate.
    2. After you have received the above message make a call for not less than 5 seconds to reveal this message “You are welcome to Tigo. You have received 0.50 bonus airtime. ....”
    If you do not get these notifications retry.

    24 comments:

    1. My tigo number is 0277150328 but stopped using for some sometime because of damaged phone. Pls how do I get it activated since am making call with it and is not going through. Pls help. U can also reach me on 05545503939

      ReplyDelete
    2. Have bought Airteltigo but on emergency . i cant make call no do anything with it. 0269284488

      ReplyDelete
    3. I bought an already registered simcard,I also registered mobile money on my own but I have forgotten the pin and how do I then reset it when I don't know the details of the one who registered it

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. NAME: KPAJAAH DONKOR EDITH
        DATE IF BIRTH: 22/09/1996
        TIGO NO.:05640933142
        ID TYPE: NHIS
        ID NO.: 14878347

        Delete
    4. My sim card hasn't been active for some days now and is been block due to that I guess and I'd really appreciate if u help me unblock it .

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. NAME: KPAJAAH DONKOR EDITH
        DATE OF BIRTH: 22/09/1996
        TIGO NO.:05640933142
        ID TYPE: NHIS
        ID NO.: 14878347

        Delete
    5. How can o activate my airteltigo.i stopped using it for awhile and I can't recharge or make a call

      ReplyDelete
    6. Please, I'd like to reactivate my Sim card . How do I go about getting it done

      ReplyDelete
    7. I've bought a new sim but I'm calling to activate and it's not working

      ReplyDelete
    8. I stop using my tigo sim for sometime and now I want to start using it again but it can make calls anymore. Please help!!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hi I stop using my airtel sim for sometime now .and I want to start using it again how do I reactivate it.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Please can you activate my SIM for me
      0574686842

      ReplyDelete
    11. Please activate my aim for me
      0263994088

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. NAME: KPAJAAH DONKOR EDITH
        DATE OF BIRTH: 22/09/1996
        TIGO NO.:05640933142
        ID TYPE: NHIS
        ID NO.: 14878347

        Delete
    12. i just want the id name and the date of birth of my number 0260695664

      ReplyDelete

    @Silas1h

    Holla @Silas1h on Any Social Media

    Let's Ge' it

    Search BLOG

    DISCLAIMER

    This Blog and its contents are for educational purposes Only

    If you like the content here, support the developers/producers.

    Buy it